Invisalign Clear Braces In Tallahassee
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Tallahassee FL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our Invisalign dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position one of our Dentists has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bastien, Dr. Weir or Dr. Miller about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Why Patients Choose Bastien Dental for Invisalign
Read real patient reviews on our Google page to learn why we’re trusted for superior clear braces treatment.
Get a Smile You Love to Show Off
Drs. Bastien, Weir & Miller can make over your smile with cosmetic dentistry. We can even combine multiple treatments to give you the smile you've been dreaming of. Contact us to learn more or to schedule your appointment!Call Today Book an Appointment